Shortly after introducing our very first Palo Santo Room & Linen Spray, we added to the luxe collection of divine scents! You can now shop the Room & Linen Spray in these scents:
- Palo Santo
- Salt Cave
- Ocean Breeze
- New Car Smell
What is it made of?
Our Room & Linen Spray bottles are travel sized for your convenience, and we love to keep things simple and clean for you, so we've included the ingredient list here. You'll also find a card listing the ingredients in every Room & Linen Spray order you place!
Ingredient list: Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Phenoxyethanol, Witch Hazel Water (Hamamelis Virginiana), Organic White Willow Bark Extract (Salix Alba), Tea Tree Leaf Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia), Polysorbate 20, Organic Alcohol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Fragrance & Essential Oils
What does it do?
Our Room & Linen Sprays are specially formulated to neutralize odors while replacing them with an aromatherapy experience. Conveniently packaged in a travel size (100mL/3.4 oz) bottle, you can spray your favorite scents on home fabrics like sheets, linen and carpet to neutralize odors and create a fragrant, welcoming environment. Remember, sprays do contain a small amount of oil, so avoid spraying on furniture and hard surfaces.
Five Ways to Use
- Spray on carpets and rugs, especially after vacuuming or if you own pets, are a smoker, or have other smells sticking to your home fabrics.
- Give your dryer sheets a break and spray on your sheets in the dryer before starting the drying cycle.
- Spray your pillow cases before a nap or bedtime for deeper relaxation.
- Spray before meditation for a calming effect.
- Spray your car floor mats and fabrics as needed to purify that lasting smell from yesterday's burger, last week's gym bag, or your friend's hotbox session.